Click on the sailing you want more information or want to register to. Toggle between Month and List view on the icon to the right.
Please do not register for more than one sailing at the time. You are allowed to sign up for an additional sailing on the current day if there are still available spots.
- This sailing has passed.
RAN Cabin Trip – 25 Year Anniversary Edition
One can either sail with one of our boats leaving Friday afternoon from our dock at Merkur båtforening (see the calendar), or take the bus. The sail time will take about two to three hours. The Bus 445 leaves from Bergen Bystajonen to Anglevik Snuplass every hour. To find out when you should take the bus, take a look at skyss.no.
• Water/windproof clothing and rubber boots
• Warm underwear
• Gloves, hat and scarf
• Warm sweater (Perhaps a BSI one)
• Sleeping bag and air matress/sleeping pads
• A towel (Always bring a towel)
• Fishing pole if you have one
• Alcoholic or other beverages (enough for the weekend!)
• Your best Spotify playlist
• Swimwear (if the weather is good, or not)
• Board games?
• An accordion?
Dinner will be served on Friday and Saturday. Simple breakfast and lunch will also be served. Bring whatever drinks you would prefer (make sure to bring enough beverages of your preference for the whole weekend). Let us know if you have any allergies, are vegetarian etc.
We are all looking forward to seeing you!